Thursday 9 June 2016

5 things I want to do this summer!

Hi guys, so as I've finished university for the summer i was thinking about all the spare time i'll have here in Falmouth and decided to write a post on 5 things i want to do this summer before i go back into second year! I hope you enjoy reading!
  • Go skinny dipping. Yes, skinny dipping. I've never done it before and it just seems like a 'rights of passage' type thing. I live by lots of beaches and although the water is still pretty freezing, it seems like it would be a lot of fun and i think would also help me have more confidence about my body, it seems so liberating!
  • House Shopping. I'm moving into my new house for the next year with four friends on July 1st, and so i want to really personalise it which gives me the perfect excuse to go shopping for fairy lights and cute cushions! 
  • Start writing my novel. So i really want to write a novel and i've started brainstorming ideas over the past couple of months but i really want to crack on with it this summer. 
  • Beach BBQ. it's crazy that i live right next to the beach and still haven't had a beach bbq! I definitely want to have at least one over the summer,i couldn't think of anything more perfect that me and my friends snuggled in blankets with music on and eating s'mores
  • Walks. I usually am not a massive fan of walking, but Falmouth is such a beautiful place to live and there are so many different places to walk to and explore that i really want to explore some new places over the summer.

Ciao! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment